If you want to get watercolor painting effect without the use of watercolor paints then Water Soluble Pencils are the best way to go!
Come join Neha on this one-on-one online creative & artistic journey where you'll learn all the tips and tricks of Watercolor pencils art!
In this private course you will learn:
- A brief introduction on how to draw and transfer your drawings
- Different surfaces and tools that can be used
- Important techniques of blending watercolor pencils and layering to make your drawing look like a painting
- How to use a water brush
- How to select and mix colors to get the desired hue
- Different types of strokes used for different subjects
In 4-sessions (8-hours) students will complete 2 pieces of artwork.
* Students must have their own materials that can be purchased from Mesco (online delivery available) & Hathboor:
- 140 Lbs/300 GSM Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper
- Good Quality Artist Grade Watercolor Pencils set of min 24
- Good Quality Waterbrush, Pencil, Kneaded Eraser, Sharpener
- Tracing Paper, Masking Tape
* Line Drawing & Reference Pictures will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
12 and older