The foundation for creating beautiful art always starts with a pencil. Give your kids a chance to enhance their artistic abilities by learning the basics of pencil shading with this online class! Students will be taught how to sketch, measure, and draw different shapes and textures using a pencil. They will be introduced to freehand sketching techniques and will produce artworks based on the activities they follow in class.
- Introduction to the materials: types of pencils, paper erasers, etc.
- How to choose pencils
- How to hold pencils for better grip for drawing and shading
- Introduction to elements of art
- Explanation of tonal bar
- Types of shading
- Introduction to light and shadow
- The practice works: still life/flowers/landscapes
* Students must bring: Pencils(2H, H,B-8B), Sketchbooks (a3 and a4 150 GSM), Erasers( non dust, kneaded), Blending tools, paper stumps, Earbuds, synthetic flat brush no. 3, Baniyan cloth, Knife cutter
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
12 and older