Start creating your own beats from the comfort of your own home!
In this private, online course, you will learn the ins and outs of music production from Tom Noize, an electronic dance music producer and DJ based in Dubai. With this 1-on-1 course, you can get into the basics of Ableton Live (music production software/DAW). Depending on your learning goals and requirements, you can choose 1, 3 or 5 sessions. Each session takes 2 hours.
All course topics are flexible. If you already have experience with Ableton Live and music production, the sessions can be used to discuss your questions, including helping you out in finishing and mixing or mastering your tracks.
What you will learn in 3 sessions (basic):
- Setting up a studio (hardware and software)
- Introduction to Ableton Live
- Editing/beat creation/creating a basic song arrangement
- Song deconstruction (you'll receive one of Tom's project to study each element in it)
- Using Ableton to perform in live situations
- Adding basic effects
What you will learn in 5 sessions (everything from 3 sessions + extra):
- Advanced music production techniques
- Project feedback
- Work on your project with Tom
- Synthesizers and plugins
What you will learn in 1 session:
- Flexible coaching depending on your specific needs (please share your requirements in advance)
* A PC or Mac with good quality Wi-Fi
* Installed Zoom app for communication (support for set up is included)
* Recommended to have Ableton Live software installed. If students don't have the software installed but are still interested in the class, they can watch the instructor demonstrate everything on the screen. In this case, the audio quality will depend on network bandwidth
* Headphones and microphone (laptop built-in microphone can be used as well)
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
14 and older
* Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule and provide the link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted