Calligraphy is a style of art that involves using words to form visually beautiful creatives. With the intricate and creative use of letters, you can create designs and stunning shapes in any languages. You can be a beginner who is starting on calligraphy or be an expert that wants to take the artform a little bit higher.
For beginners, you will start with learning basic strokes and will gradually lead on to writing words and phrases. A broad tip instrument is used to draw these beautiful letters and once you are able to draw letterings with the necessary strokes, you can continue to develop the traditional calligraphy style or create art with your own individual styles. You will also be taught how to incorporate calligraphy into a painting to make a creative decor.
You will be taught by Rohidh who is an award-winning, certified artist and art teacher with a masters in graphic design from Istituto Superio De Design in Italy.
Each session takes 1.5 hours and the course will be customized to your needs & skill level. For beginners, the sessions include the following:
- Learn basic pen strokes
- Learn the alphabets, numbers and character shaping
- Where to apply spacing and joining alphabets
- How to use calligraphy tools
- Understanding layout and design skills
* Students needs to get: Carpenter Pencils, Calligraphy Pen (Dailer Rowney), A4 sheets, Ruler, pencil, 4 line copy book
* Materials can also be arranged by the instructor for an additional fee of AED 300-500, depending on the learning goals (optional)
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
10 and older
* This class can also be taken along with a sibling/friend. Please select '2 persons' before booking
At Your Premise