Express yourself and move with grace as you learn some of India's most popular and revered dance forms!
In this private, online class, you will learn classical and contemporary Indian dance techniques. This is an 8-session package and each session takes 1 hour. Students have the option to learn any one of the following:
- Bharatnatyam: Bharatanatyam is one of the most popular Indian classical dances characterized by graceful and narrative movements. Learn this expressive dance not just with your hands and your feet, but also with your eyes and facial expressions to complete a totally captivating performance. In 8 sessions, you will learn classical dance techniques, distinct choreography, footwork, and the nuances of the dance.
- Kathak: Here's a class for all you aspiring Khatak dancers out there who wish to learn the classical Indian dance form in a fun and interactive way. In this class, you'll be guided through the different motions, mandatory positions, techniques, and movements necessary to perform and compete in the Kathak traditional dance. You'll be trained according to the Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Syllabus.
- Bollywood Dance: Groove to the beats of popular Bollywood music in this dance class designed for all dance fanatics and dance beginners looking for a good time. Learn Bollywood dance, an Indian cinematic dance form under the guidance of experienced and qualified instructors. The program covers a wide array of techniques and steps to master some of the numerous styles of dance featured in Indian films, either in fusion form or in pure forms.
* Students must wear comfortable Indian clothes
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
6 and older
* Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted