Interested in starting an art collection but are unsure of where to start?
This class is held in small groups and led by an art curator who will give you essential knowledge of what, why, and how to collect art. Discover diverse artists and practices in this 80-minute session and whether you want to buy your first major work or simply want to enhance your experience at a fair or gallery the expert instructor will guide you through. Some of the topics you will be able to cover include:
- What you need to know to get started
- Where can you start looking for art
- Tips for art collectors and first-time buyers
- Taking care of your art collection
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Unit 18, Level P4
Damac Park Towers