Avant-garde is often used to describe something new or cutting-edge.
Perfect for art students, enthusiasts, and collectors, this 80-minute session will dive into the subject with an art expert to guide you through and answer all your questions.
- History of avant-garde
- Who are the avant-garde and why are they known as such?
- Where did the term come from and what does it mean?
- The concept of the avant-garde art movement
- Major elements of avant-garde art: form, styles, and context
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Unit 18, Level P4
Damac Park Towers