Sign your kids up for a swimming class that is specially designed to accommodate their needs with a professionally qualified coach.
Starting with water safety skills these private lessons will help people of determination communicate with the instructor and carry out instructions. This helps keep the body active and will allow people with special needs to use various muscles in a safe manner. The activity can also help kids gain the confidence to develop socialization skills and participate in sports activities and pool get-togethers.
Choose 1 session to try out the class or pick between 6 or 12 sessions depending on your desired level of training. Each session lasts for 1 hour and some of the basic topics that will be covered during the sessions are:
- Learning to put the face underwater
- Learning to coordinate legs and kick
- Learning to use the arms correctly
About the Instructor:
Coach Anouar is an experienced instructor in swimming for all ages and levels, including special needs students, and competitive swimming. His previous experiences include working as a swimming coach for the U.A.E. Armed Forces, and swimming instructor for various organizations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Anouar is certified in CPR, America Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA), Unified Sports for Special Olympics, the International Federation of Swimming (FINA), Olympic Solidarity Coaches Program, and the National Life Saving Program.
- Students are required to bring their own Goggles, Swimming Cap & Swim Suit.
- Kick Board & Swimming Noodle can be provided upon request for use during class.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
3 - 18 years old
- Students must have access to a pool at their chosen premises.
- The instructor can teach in English, French, and Arabic.
At Your Premise