Learn to bring out the deliciousness of Middle Eastern cuisine, all while ensuring it's nutritious and healthy!
In this 2-hour 1-on-1 masterclass, holistic chef Lana will take you on a culinary journey through the many plant-based dishes that are packed with both nutrient-dense ingredients and plenty of flavor. No experience is required, as the recipes are super easy to whip up. The menu can also be customized for vegan cooking from other cuisines besides Middle Eastern.
You will also have a 50-minute online coaching session before taking the class, where Lana will work with you to tailor the subjects to your specific requirements and goals.
You can choose to make THREE of the following dishes:
- Mjadarrah (Lentils & Rice)
- Butternut Squash
- Kibbeh stuffed w/ spinach & sumac
- Eggplant Fateh w/ Chickpeas
- Hindbeh (Sauteed swiss chard or silverbeet w/ caramelized onions)
- Hindbeh bil Tahini (Hindbeh in tahini sauce)
- Turmeric Cauliflower Rice Maklube (Upside down rice pilaf)
- Vegetarian Stuffed Vine Leaves and Baby Eggplant
- Rummaniyeh (Eggplant & Lentil stew w/ fresh pomegranate juice)
- Loubiyeh Bil Zeit (Green beans in olive oil)
- Students can bring their own aprons, or the instructor can provide them if necessary
- All other materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- A free 15-minute consultation session (via phone call or Zoom) can be arranged. Contact our toll free number at 800 3337 to avail this option
- Upon booking, the instructor will contact you to set up the 50-minute consultant session to tailor the class to your goals and requirements
At Instructor Home Kitchen (address to be provided after booking)
Al Qaseed Street
next to Gems American Academy