Learn all the essentials of coffee and how to brew a cup like a professional.
This 3-hour, private session will begin with a theoretical introduction of the basic flavors (acidity, sweetness, bitterness), body, and aftertaste following which you will be able to get into practical learning. Learn to identify various flavors and how to use them with a fruits and food tasting guide. You will start off with fruit testing and then practice creating and perfecting your own cup that incorporates all the learning of this workshop.
- Students must avoid the consumption of spicy foods, toothpaste, or alcoholic drinks 2 hours before the class
- Students will be provided with the formats and PDF material
- Fruits & spices will be provided for use in the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
15 and older
- Participation letter can be provided on request
- Students must notify the instructor about any food allergies in advance
Anywhere in Abu Dhabi City (except Al Ain & Al Shahama)