Learn the secrets straight from the chefs and work in their fancy kitchens to prepare mouth-watering dishes perfect for any celebration or special dinner!
You will be welcomed into this class with a yummy snack and drinks before rolling up your sleeves to start cooking. In this interactive, hands-on cooking masterclass you will be guided step-by-step by a professional head chef who will help you prepare your own mozzarella and roasted red bell pepper lasagne with roasted vine tomato and basil oil. At the end of the class, you’ll be able to take home not only new learnings but also a recipe card, a Jones apron, and a gift voucher that grants you 10% in-store discount on that day!
- Expert teaching from the head chef at Jones the Grocer
- The hands-on experience and knowledge to make delicious recipes at home
- Get to take home a chef's hat, apron and participation certificate
- Work in the amazingly well-equipped kitchen of the Australian-by-origin, international restaurant
- Forget the wash-up; this will be taken care of you!
* Ingredients, cooking equipment, aprons & chef hats will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
13 and older
* Complimentary desserts and coffee/tea will be served during the class
Al Raha Gardens Plaza