Learn how to make food your medicine by cooking nourishing soups and broths in this personal masterclass!
In this 2-hour 1-on-1 session, holistic chef Lana will teach you about the multiple benefits of a feel-good broth that can almost be considered magical. It can help strengthen your gut lining, boost immunity, reduce inflammation and flood your body with energizing anti-oxidants. Broths are also the perfect go-to meal for lunch or dinner, and can be easily stored and keep for a long time.
You will also have a 50-minute online coaching session before taking the class, where Lana will work with you to tailor the subjects to your specific requirements and goals.
You can choose to make TWO of the following soups or broths:
- Chicken & Turmeric Soup
- Chicken, Freekeh, Kale & Chickpea Soup
- Vietnamese Hot & Sour Tofu Tamarind Soup
- Green Curry Shrimp Noodle Soup
- Healing Brothy Beet & Lentil Soup
- Hearty Carrot & Lentil Soup
- Vegetarian Minestrone
- Middle Eastern Lamb Meatball Soup w/ Spinach,
- Middle Eastern Yellow Lentil
- Detox Bone Broth
- Students can bring their own aprons, or the instructor can provide them if necessary
- All other materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- A free 15-minute consultation session (via phone call or Zoom) can be arranged. Contact our toll free number at 800 3337 to avail this option
- Upon booking, the instructor will contact you to set up the 50-minute consultant session to tailor the class to your goals and requirements
At Instructor Home Kitchen (address to be provided after booking)
Al Qaseed Street
next to Gems American Academy