Whether you are a beginner who wants to learn basic swimming or an experienced swimmer looking for competition training, this private swimming class will help you learn quickly and focus on your individual needs.
Beginners will be introduced to basic swimming skills such as balancing and posture, water safety, breath control, and gradually proceed with various swimming strokes. Advanced swimmers, on the other hand, will be able to gear up their skills further and even get intensive training for their upcoming competition, as per their requirements.
Choose 1 session to try out the class, or pick 6 or 12 sessions depending on the amount of training you require. Each session lasts for 1 hour.
About the Instructor:
Coach Anouar is an experienced instructor in swimming for all ages and levels, including special needs students, and competitive swimming. His previous experiences include working as a swimming coach for the U.A.E. Armed Forces, and swimming instructor for various organizations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Anouar is certified in CPR, America Swimming Coaches Association (ASCA), Unified Sports for Special Olympics, the International Federation of Swimming (FINA), Olympic Solidarity Coaches Program, and the National Life Saving Program.
- Students are required to bring their own Goggles, Swimming Cap & Swim Suit.
- Kick Board & Swimming Noodle can be provided upon request for use during class.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
3 and older
- Students must have access to a pool at their chosen premises.
- The instructor recommends taking classes at least twice a week for the best learning outcomes.
- The instructor can teach in English, French, and Arabic.
At Your Premise