Did you know that swimming can have lifelong benefits for participants with special needs? Sign up for this swimming class that can change your life forever!
In this 1-hour private swimming class, you will be introduced to water safety and basic swimming skills. With constant support from a certified swimming coach, they will learn how to use various muscles to help them move through the water with ease.
Being in swim lessons can help teach the participants with special needs to communicate with their instructor and receive and carry out instructions. This improves their social skills and enhances their confidence both in and out of the pool.
The instructor will cover the following topics:
- How to safely breathe underwater
- How to use their legs to kick through the water
- How to use arms to tread and maneuver through the water
You can choose to book the right number of sessions depending on your needs and goals. The class can be taken with one additional person, but both students must be at the same level to be placed in the same class.
Enjy is an ASCA Level 3 Certified Swimming Coach from Egypt, who also works as a physical education teacher, badminton, and squash coach. She is certified in lifeguard training and also has a Covid 19 SafeSport Coach Certification. Enjy has experience working with children who have autism or other special needs and has previously trained Special Olympics athletes in the UAE. She is passionate about teaching students of abilities and can help them improve significantly. Enjy can teach in both English and Arabic.
- Students must have their own goggles, swimming cap & swimsuit
- Kickboard & swimming noodle can be provided upon request for use during class
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
3 and older
- Ladies-only classes can be arranged upon request. Please call 800-3337 to check for timings and availability
Super World Gym
Zone 1 - E1