Gua Sha is a press and stroke technique along the contours of your face,, known to increase circulation under the skin, bringing in nutrients and boosting collagen.
Used by many popular massage therapists, Gua Sha is also known as instrument-assisted soft tissue massage therapy and Graston technique. It loosens muscles, treats pain, is used for better health, is great for facial rejuvenation, and helps systemic problems such as digestive and respiratory problems.
Get started on this technique, using things as simple as the lid of a jar, a soup spoon, or even just a coin.
In 2 sessions of 90 minutes each, you will learn everything you need to know to effectively treat:
- Your own pain and your family, and friends
- Anti-aging tool for the face
- Non-surgical facelift
- Health conditions such as constipation, insomnia, and headaches
- Detect and break up scar tissue, adhesions and tissues that cause pain and dysfunction
- Soft copies of the study material will be provided.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- A participation letter can be provided on request.
- Contact us on 800 3337 to check for booking requests outside Al Ain. Additional transport charges will be applicable.
At Your Premise