With a specially designed program for people of determination, this class is perfect to impart the basics of football, basketball, or track & field.
This private class allows special needs students to choose one of the above sports and develop their skills in an engaging and positive learning environment. With the added advantage of encouraging socialization, collaboration, and exercising the body & mind these classes are both competitive and safe.
Choose between 1 session to try out the class, or 6 or 12 sessions depending on the level of practice desired. Each session lasts for 1 hour.
Apart from football, basketball, and general fitness, students have the option of training for track events (100m, 200m, 400m, 800m), relay field events, and long jump.
About the Instructor:
Coach Anouar is certified by the UAE Coaching for Special Olympics Program in Unified Sports which includes swimming, fitness, track & field, basketball, and football. He is experienced in working with special needs students at various levels and ages. Having worked in various organizations in the UAE, Anouar has all the certifications and training required to create successful coaching programs.
Beginner & Intermediate
- Students choosing basketball or football must bring their own ball.
- Students must be dressed in appropriate sportswear and footwear.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
3 - 18 years old
- The instructor recommends taking at least 2 sessions per week for optimal progress.
- Students can choose any 1 of the sports per session but are free to try out a different sport each session.
- The instructor can teach in English, French, and Arabic.
At Your Premise
Or any public Track, Field, or Court