Looking to land a career in the ever-flourishing fashion design industry? Take your first steps and learn how to translate your unique designs in mind on paper and fabric!
This private fashion sketching course for beginners (5 sessions x 1.5 hours) will teach you how to create a fashion croquis: a rough outline of a model to showcase the elements of your design. You will first learn how to draw your croquis in anatomical proportions and varying poses, and then progress to drawing and coloring clothes and accessories for your sketch model.
Your instructor and professional fashion designer, Bouchra, will teach you tips on design elements and perspective, color combinations, and the latest fashion trends.
Key Learnings per Session:
- 1st session: Fundamental techniques of drawing (theoretical session)
- 2nd session: How to draw different types of collars and sleeves
- 3rd session: How to draw different types of skirts and pants
- 4th session: How to draw different types of waistlines and tops
- 5th session: How to draw full sketches using the above techniques and garments
About the Instructor: Bouchra Lakehal is a fashion designer for ready-made garments, abaya, and contemporary Moroccan Caftan. She has a technical diploma as a technician fashion designer from the Institute of Applied Technology of Readymade Garments in Morocco, which bases its courses on that of the French Higher Institute of Fashion (ESMOD).
- Students must bring paper, pencil, eraser, sharpener & coloring crayons
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
15 and older
At Instructor's Home Studio:
Al Aryam Tower, Block C,
Al Mina Road