Create unique and personalized designs on your clothing and renovate your closet with fabric painting! Take this private fabric painting class (5 sessions x 1.5 hours) and discover how simple painting techniques can produce the most stunning artworks. You will learn how to create various sketches of patterns, transfer them on fabric, and apply coloring techniques with your brush and paint.
You can join this class whether you are a total beginner or have previous painting experience. Your instructor and professional fashion designer, Bouchra, will give hands-on instruction and tips on the right color combinations, shading and grading, and other creative techniques you can apply to enhance your design.
Key learnings per session:
- Session 1: How to draw patterns
- Session 2: How to copy your pattern on fabric
- Session 3: How to use paint colors for your drawing
- Session 4: How to mix paint colors to get more colors
- Session 5: How to shade and lighten your drawings
About the Instructor: Bouchra Lakehal is a fashion designer for ready-made garments, abaya, and contemporary Moroccan Caftan. She has a technical diploma as a technician fashion designer from the Institute of Applied Technology of Readymade Garments in Morocco, which bases its courses on that of the French Higher Institute of Fashion (ESMOD).
- Students must bring pencil, unicolor thick fabric, fabric painting, and paint brushes
- The instructor will advise you on the paints, brushes, and fabrics to use for your projects and where to buy them
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
16 and older
At Instructor's Home Studio:
Al Aryam Tower, Block C, Flat #2910
Al Mina Road