Karate is one of the most widely practicing martial arts form in the world. Karate is a Japanese martial art whose physical aspects seek the development of defensive and counter attacking body movements.
The themes of traditional karate training are fighting and self-defense, though its mental and moral aspects target the overall improvement of the individual. Along with martial arts that will help kids defend themselves in any dangerous situation, it also teaches them discipline and the importance of persistent effort. Kids can rebook the class as many times as required to finish the current level belt and move onto the next one.
Students can choose between these sessions as per your current level and ability:
- 16 sessions - for experienced and fast learners
- 32 sessions - for students in the beginner's levels (white belt, yellow belt etc)
- 64 sessions - for complete beginners who are starting karate for the first time and have no previous experience
* Students must bring Karate uniform, gloves, and bag or they can purchase from the institute for an additional AED 175
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
5 - 14 years old
* Students must attend an examination and receive a certificate to advance to the next belt
* Examination can be taken for an additional fee ranging from AED 200-300 depending on your current belt (must be paid at the institute)
* A one-time registration fee of AED 175 must be paid to the institute
Winner Karate Club, M-02, Building #29
Behind Shining Tower near Khalidiya Mall