Become the ultimate coffee connoisseur or incredibly grow your coffee business by learning the best practices in making and marketing espresso-based drinks.
This advanced barista course is the highest level of barista certification perfect for baristas and coffee-professionals who already have substantial experience. This 3-day class (5 hours per session) covers all key topics required for advanced certification, teaching not just the essentials of coffee making, but also customer service and running a coffee business. Classes can be given as 1-on-1 or small groups depending on your availability and preferred schedule.
Who can attend? This class is suitable for baristas with experience in high volume outlets or for clients looking to get into specialty/quality coffee bars. This is also ideal for cafe owners helping their baristas get to that next level of coffee preparation.
Pre-requisite: You need to have at least 1-year barista experience or successful completion of the intermediate barista course to join this class.
What you will learn:
- Complete overview of bean types: species, starting place, processing and roast, and what flavors this gives to the barista
- Full experience the science behind espresso extraction and the use of dosing, texture, water amount and temperature to conform taste
- Studying your espresso and extraction percentages
- Managing freshness to your espresso
- Understanding the technological know-how behind one of a kind grinder technology
- Dealing with effective dosing distribution and tamping
- Refractometry calculations: processing and chemistry
- Understanding milk
- Constantly produce brilliant “microfoam“
- Develop more latte art techniques
- Recipe creation and expansion for multiple coffees
- Recognize regional versions of espresso-based beverages
- Hygiene, health and safety legislation and compliance
- Manipulate customer service on your café
- Discover ways to take a look at and manipulate water high-quality
- Cafe cost calculation, accounting, and financial management
* Students should wear closed shoes
* Coffee, espresso machine, aprons, and other training materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* Pre-requisite: You need to have at least 1-year barista experience or successful completion of the intermediate barista course to join this class
* You will receive an official Cafe Rescue Espresso Academy certificate upon completion of the course
Khaleej Al Arabi Street