If you're looking to prepare for IELTS or an English proficiency test, then this class is exactly what you need!
This private 10-hour (10 sessions x 1 hour) class focuses on all key productive and receptive skills and will, therefore, give you an extensive approach to test preparation with an emphasis on grammar. The Cambridge English Grammar for IELTS textbook along with additional customized activities will be used for this class.
At the start of the course, you will take a (grammar-focused) test from the Grammar for IELTS textbook to assess your abilities. You will have the option of taking the same test again to measure your progress. With guidance from a professional instructor and regular practice, you'll be all set to ace your test!
- Identify and understand grammar relevant to the IELTS
- Complete practice comprehension and listening tests modeled after the official IELTS format
- Be familiarized with topics and grammatical themes that will enhance reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills
- Students must have a notebook, necessary stationery, and a file to store work from the class
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
- Students will take an abridged version of the IELTS test to measure progress
- A transportation fee of AED 15 per session, if meeting in a public space
- Classes from 6 pm to 7 pm on weekdays or on Saturdays can be arranged upon request. Please call our toll-free number 800 3337 to check for availability
- Alternatively, this class can also be given online for the same price & duration. Upon booking, your instructor will contact you to set the timings and mode of delivery/venue based on your preference
The sessions can be given at the following locations:
1) Youth Hub or Third Place Café OR
2) Any public space mutually agreed with the instructor
(additional transport fee applicable) OR
3) Held Online via a video-calling app