Learn studio lighting techniques to understand the light source, light shaping & light control, to take stunning shots that at lit!
This 2-hour workshop will help you understand lighting a studio, light control, light direction, light shaping and how to sync your camera with light. You will also demonstrate your own lighting setup and experiment with lights and shadows by photographing a live model. You'll even receive a certificate upon completion of the course.
This workshop will cover:
- Studio Lights
- Light Setup
- Speedlights & Light modifiers (umbrellas, soft-boxes, e.t.c)
- Light Shapers (Reflectors, Snots, Beauty Dishes, e.t.c)
- Light Techniques (Rembrandt, Loop, Butterfly, split, Short, Broad, Flat, Clamshell, High-key, and Low-key lighting)
- Camera settings to sync with light setup
- Studio light metering
- Cable and wireless sync for strobes
- Lighting white balance
- Lighting tips & tricks
This class requires a good understanding of manual exposure. And if you aren't experienced with the technique, take the Photography 102 (Manual Exposure for DSLR) class before you proceed to book.
* Students must bring their own DSLR camera, lenses (50mm or higher is recommended), fully charged batteries, memory cards, and a notebook & pen to take notes
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
10 and older
* Pre-requisite: This workshop requires you to have a good understanding of manual exposure. If you do not have a good grasp of the manual DSLR settings, it is recommended that you attend the Photography 102 before attending this workshop
* Student will receive a certificate of completion
* You can also book for 2 or more persons for a special price. Contact us at 8003337
Office# 1704, ADCP Business Tower C
Behind Honda Showroom - Zayed The First St