Got the knack for taking pictures and interested to formally learn photography? This 3-hour PASM workshop (which stands for Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and Manual) is the best starting point for aspiring photographers.
Get to know the basics of exposure and composition techniques that will open doors to endless photographic possibilities. You’ll surely enjoy this hands-on learning experience, capturing beautiful photos under the guidance of experienced professional photographers. If you wish to improve your skills in manual settings, you can take Photography 102 (Manual Exposure for DSLR) after this class.
Make sure that you bring your camera, lenses, tripod, charged batteries, and memory cards. It is recommended that you have a DSLR camera or an advanced 'point & shoot' camera with shutter priority and aperture priority modes.
This workshop will cover:
- How cameras work
- Camera controls and functions
- Filters & Accessories
- The importance of light
- Using shutter speed to control motion
- Using aperture to control the depth of field
- White balance
- Basic composition techniques
* Students must bring their own camera, lenses, tripod, charged batteries, and memory cards. It is recommended that they have a DSLR camera or an advanced 'point & shoot' camera with shutter priority and aperture priority modes
* Soft copies of study materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
10 and older
* You can also book for 2 or more persons for a special price. Contact us at 8003337
Office# 1704, ADCP Business Tower C
Behind Honda Showroom - Zayed The First St