Learn the basics of this widely-used language in this interactive class with a native Spanish teacher.
This 30-hour Spanish course for beginners will teach you the fundamentals of the language in all four skills - reading, listening, writing and speaking. You will be taught by qualified native instructors who adopt various immersion techniques to help you understand the language and practice your skills in a friendly and motivational environment.
By the end of the course, you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in Spanish, including engaging in daily conversations, talking about your daily routine, and writing an email or a simple text.
- Spanish alphabets
- Basic Spanish vocabulary & sentences
- Proper pronunciation
- Grammar rules & patterns
- Common structures & sentence patterns
- Common expressions, phrases, & greetings
- Conversational starters & replies
* Course materials (covers Starter to Level A1.2) can be purchased at the institute for AED 262.50 (VAT Incl.)
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Students must attend at least 75% of the course and pass the Progress Test in order to receive a free Certificate of Completion at the end of each level or a Letter of Attendance for a sub-level
* A one-time registration fee of AED 157.50 (VAT incl.) is to be paid at the institute
* Students under the age of 18 have to provide a letter from their parents authorizing their enrolment.
Park Rotana Office Complex, Twofour54 Building
2nd floor, #205-A
(Near Khalifa Park)