Designed for the complete beginner, this course gives students an opportunity to gain skills and knowledge in key components and software of Microsoft Office 2016.
With 30 hours (15 sessions x 2 hours) of instruction, take your skills to a higher level and become more confident and efficient in the workplace. This course is also designed to give students an advantage in the preparation for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) official exam as well.
- Microsoft Office Word
- Working with long documents, paragraphs, tab stops, page setup, tables, columns, styles, illustrations, templates and proofreading documents.
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Creating cell data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Managing worksheets and workbooks
- Formulas and Functions (basic and more complex, including absolute cell referencing), charts, conditional formatting, sorting and filtering data, data protection
- Microsoft Office Power-Point
- Managing the Power-Point environment
- Using templates and themes
- Creating and formatting slides and sections
- Applying transitions and animations and timings
- Insert video and sounds
- Using pointer options
- Creating custom slide shows and a photo album
- Working with slide masters
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Working with email effectively
- Managing appointments, meetings, contacts, and to-do lists
- Linking and synchronization
* All materials (laptops, notepads, & pens) are provided for use in the class. Students may bring their own laptops if they wish.
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
16 and older
* Certificate of Completion accredited by ACTVET will be provided
Offices # 101 & # 102, 1st Floor
Landmark Plaza Building, Next to Al Salama Hospital
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street