This intensive, hands-on training course has been designed to provide students with a solid understanding of advanced Excel 2016 tools and concepts.
Increase your knowledge and productivity on the software with 24 hours (12 sessions x 2 hours) of instruction. You will be working on real excel sheets so you can get a clear idea of the steps required for proficient advanced usage.
This course is for students at an intermediate or advanced level. Working knowledge of MS Excel is required to attend this course.
- Grouping & Outlining and Subtotals
- What-If Analysis
- Charting Pivoted Data
- Advanced Excel Tasks
- Creating HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP Functions
- Introduction to Macros in Excel
- Advanced Conditional Formatting
- Using Form Controls and Templates
- Advanced Lookup Functions
- Advanced Functions in Excel
- Advanced Pivot Table Tools
- Introduction to User Defined Functions Using VBA
Upon completion, you will be proficient in using MS Excel for a variety of professional scenarios and needs.
Intermediate & Advanced
* All materials (laptops, notepads, & pens) are provided for use in the class. Students may bring their own laptops if they wish.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
16 and older
* Certificate of Completion accredited by ACTVET will be provided.
Offices # 101 & # 102, 1st Floor
Landmark Plaza Building, Next to Al Salama Hospital
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street