Want to achieve proficiency in communicating and writing in Italian? Join an interactive and immersive course that is perfect to get you started, with instruction from a native Italian teacher.
This 30-hour Italian language course for beginners will teach you the fundamentals in all four skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking - and allow you to connect with the locals while giving you a deeper understanding of the culture. You will be able to practice your skills in a friendly and motivational environment.
By the end of the course, you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in Italian, from engaging in daily conversations to writing emails and texts.
- Italian alphabet
- Basic vocabulary & sentences
- Proper pronunciation
- Grammar rules & patterns
- Common structures & sentence patterns
- Common expressions, phrases, & greetings
- Conversational starters & replies
* Course materials can be purchased at the institute for AED 210 (VAT Incl.)
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
17 and older
* Students must attend at least 75% of the course and pass the Progress Test in order to receive a free Certificate of Completion at the end of each level or a Letter of Attendance for a sub-level
* A one-time registration fee of AED 157.50 (VAT incl.) is to be paid at the institute.
* Students under the age of 18 have to provide a letter from their parents authorizing their enrolment.
Park Rotana Office Complex, Twofour54 Building
2nd floor, #205-A
(Near Khalifa Park)