This course is designed for females who would like to use Business English in a present or future workplace. The course will help you to develop the 4 English skills with a focus on business contexts using business vocabulary.
For students of any level, master essential words for business, improve your Business English vocabulary, and improve communication with your clients. This course will help you on how Business words are actually used and give you the opportunity to use these words using quizzes and activities.
Depending on your level and goals, the instructor can cover the below:
- learn word meanings
- hear how to clearly pronounce each word
- see how each word is used through example sentences
- learn how to naturally use the words through common collocations (words that frequently go together)
- discover the different forms and derivatives of each word
- get to know synonyms of each word
About the Instructor:
Your course instructor Durnaz has worked with the British Council in Jeddah as an ELT teacher, and has developed content for young learners for the summer programs at the British Council as the Young Learner’s Manager. Durnaz is specialized in IELTS program. She is also CELTA and CELTYL qualified from the University of Cambridge ESOL.
* Bring notepad & pen. Learning material will be provided in Hard and Soft Copies
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
17 and older
* Transportation charge of additional AED 50 per session (payable to instructor) will be charged for customers living outside the mentioned areas below
* Classes can be taken at either of the locations below:
* Option 1: Instructor's Home: Villa 256, Gate 19, Raha Gardens, Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi
* Option 2: At your premise in the following areas: Khalifa City, Masdar City, Yas Island, Mohammed Bin Zayed City