Sign up for this comprehensive class that will cover all the key elements of the English language such as, reading, writing, listening, and speaking!
This private 10-hour (10 sessions x 1 hour) class is highly customized to meet the need of individuals at varying levels of proficiency. A multifaceted learning approach that involves the New Interchange 1 textbook, interactive tasks, and engaging worksheets and media, will help you strengthen many skills at once.
This class will be taught by a professional instructor and is suitable for all skill levels. You can also choose to direct focus on areas you feel need more attention and improvement.
- Express thoughts and opinions clearly in both written and spoken English
- Feel confident in understanding and using grammar to support key language skills
- Read various texts and provide a summary of the main topics and points mentioned
- Ask, answer and speak about questions surrounding a variety of topics
- Use descriptive vocabulary to support writing and discussion
- Students must have a notebook, necessary stationery, and a file to store work from the class
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
12 and older
- Proficiency test available. Students will receive their results upon completion
- A transportation fee of AED 15 per session, if meeting in a public space
- Classes from 6 pm to 7 pm can be arranged upon request. Please call our toll-free number 800 3337 to check for availability
- Alternatively, this class can also be given online for the same price & duration. Upon booking, your instructor will contact you to set the timings and mode of delivery/venue based on your preference
The sessions can be given at the following locations:
1) Youth Hub or Third Place Café OR
2) Any public space mutually agreed with the instructor
(additional transport fee applicable) OR
3) Held Online via a video-calling app