Get your kids started with the Arabic language with 1-on-1 instruction, clear course outlines, and fun activities that will surely spark their interest to learn the language. The lessons are taught by a native speaker with qualified teaching credentials and experience.
Choose from the following options, depending on the desired learning target of your kids. Be sure to select the right number of sessions upon booking.
Level 1 Arabic Lessons (9 sessions)
- Phonetics of Arabic letters (Sessions 1-3) - Get familiar with the form of Arabic letters and their sounds; Start writing some Arabic letters
- Basic writing of Arabic letters (Sessions 4-6) - Learn how to write Arabic letters by copying or listening; Write your name in Arabic
- Fun learning exercises (Sessions 7-9) - Match Arabic letters to pictures of animals or food that start with it. Other activities include drawing and clay molding, picture matching, etc.
Level 2 Arabic Lessons (18 sessions)
- Basic Arabic lessons (Sessions 1-9) - See outline above
- Intermediate writing of Arabic letters (Sessions 10-12) - Write Arabic letters as the teacher dictates; Learn how to write combined letters
- Common Arabic phrases and sentences (Sessions 13-15) - Watch videos to get familiar with basic Arabic sentences and conversation starters
- Fun learning exercises (Sessions 16-18) - Form words and short sentences with fun activities including clay molding, drawing, etc.
About the Instructor: Riham is a passionate instructor with over 15 years of teaching experience in Arabic Social Studies both in Egypt and in the UAE. She has taught both Arabs and non-Arabs and believes that students thrive on positive praise and encouragement. Arabic is her mother tongue and she can converse in English fluently (in speaking, reading, and writing).
* Students must bring notepad & pen
* Instructor will provide learning materials/books for use during the class
All sessions are valid for 6 months upon booking
4 - 12 years old
Instructor's Home at:
(Full address will be shared upon booking)