Do you absolutely love coffee and would want to pursue a career on it or put up your own coffee shop? Take the first steps to become a certified barista by enrolling in this beginner barista course.
This 1-day introductory class (8 hours) will teach you different coffee variations, how to use the espresso machine, foaming and texturing, and even simple latte art! Classes can be given as 1-on-1 or small groups depending on your availability and preferred schedule. Upon completing this course, you have the option to take your barista skills to the next level by booking the intermediate barista course.
Who can attend?
- Anyone with an interest in coffee
- Enthusiasts wanting to begin a career in coffee
- Business owners looking to open their own coffee shop
What you will learn:
- Quick introduction on your coffee: types, origins, and flavors
- Importance of freshness
- Selecting the right system and grinder
- Placing your grinder: dose and grind texture
- Calibrating your espresso gadget: water quantities and temperature
- Steps to generating your espresso
- Techniques to texturing and foaming
- The barista menu
- Introduction to latte art
- Basic espresso equipment cleaning, care, and maintenance
* Students should wear closed shoes
* Coffee, espresso machine, aprons, and other training materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* You will receive an official Cafe Rescue Espresso Academy certificate of level completion
Khaleej Al Arabi Street