QuickBooks is an accounting software package with several web-based features integrated - including remote access capabilities, remote payroll assistance and outsourcing, electronic payment functions, online banking, and reconciliation
Designed for complete beginners, this course will teach you how to set up and get started on using the software. With 30 hours (15 sessions x 2 hours) of instruction, you can be assured that you are getting all the information needed to use the software professionally.
- Accounting Basics
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Setting Up Lists
- Creating Items
- Entering Transactions for Incoming Funds
- Entering Transactions for Outgoing Funds
- Maintaining Financial Information
- Working with Reports
Upon course completion, you will be proficient in using the software to produce QuickBooks for accounting purposes.
* All materials (laptops, notepads, & pens) are provided for use in the class. Students may bring their own laptops if they wish.
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
16 and older
* Certificate of Completion accredited by ACTVET will be provided.
Offices # 101 & # 102, 1st Floor
Landmark Plaza Building, Next to Al Salama Hospital
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street