Good leaders have always been expected to be able to solve new problems, capitalize on new opportunities and navigate through the ever-changing landscape of business.
Join a course that helps you understand the complex process by which a leader influences others to perform and achieve. Join an 8-hour course (2 sessions x 4 hours) that teaches you the essentials of leadership attributes, including belief, values, ethics, character, knowledge, and skills.
This course provides the basis for understanding what leadership is and what leaders do to be successful. It is suitable for Project Managers, Middle Managers, Supervisors, Executives, and anyone else who is responsible for managing teams or individuals.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Be a leader with a vision, not just a manager
- Look beyond the leadership stereotypes
- Understand situational leadership
- Influence with passion and empower others to act
- Increase the performance of teams by setting objectives, expectations, and goals
- Communication with confidence and clarity so you are always understood
- Use creative problem solving & decision-making methods
- Improve your influence by developing listening and questioning skills
- Give feedback to inspire greater performance
- Identify and manage conflict within the team
- Appreciate the importance of organizational culture and the leader’s role in establishing it
* All materials (laptops, notepads, & pens) are provided for use in the class. Students may bring their own laptops if they wish
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* Certificate of Completion accredited by ACTVET will be provided
Offices # 101 & # 102, 1st Floor
Landmark Plaza Building, Next to Al Salama Hospital
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street