This course is for students who are preparing to take or retake the IELTS Test to get into a good university or migrate abroad.
Depending on your goals, the instructor can cover the below in 10 sessions x 1 hour:
- Understand all the essential information about the IELTS Test
- Discover the most important IELTS Writing exam tips
- Prepare for the IELTS Speaking test at home with some great preparation advice
- Find out how the IELTS exam is assessed
- Practise your IELTS reading and IELTS listening with sample tests
With this class, you will know better on how to get a higher score in the IELTS test. You will understand what you must do in each of the four tests (listening, reading, speaking, and writing). You will have some exam tips and be able to take the IELTS test with confidence to help you get the best band score possible.
About the Instructor:
Your course instructor Durnaz has worked with the British Council in Jeddah as an ELT teacher, and has developed content for young learners for the summer programs at the British Council as the Young Learner’s Manager. Durnaz is specialized in IELTS program. She is also CELTA and CELTYL qualified from the University of Cambridge ESOL.
* Students must bring Notepad & pen. Learning material will be provided in hard and soft copies.
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
17 and older
* The students enrolling for this IELTS course must be at least at a B1 level according to CEFR or Pre-Intermediate Level According to British Council
* Transportation charge of additional AED 50 per session (payable to instructor) will be charged for customers living outside the mentioned areas below
* Classes can be taken at an agreed Public Location in Abu Dhabi in the following areas: Khalifa City, Masdar City, Yas Island, Mohammed Bin Zayed City