Preparing to take the IELTS in the upcoming months?
Join a course that offers highly acknowledged IELTS prep techniques, material, and certified trainers. The course familiarizes students with the format and content of the exam and equips them with effective skills and strategies needed to undertake the test with confidence.
In 30 hours (15 sessions x 2 hours), you will be provided with material for practice, and have regular mock tests with individual feedback and advice from certified examiners.
Whether you want to get into the best schools, are planning to undertake non-academic training, or need the exam for immigration purposes, this course has got you covered. These personalized IELTS classes cater to subject-specific strengths and weaknesses of students - using a scientific approach by conducting diagnostic tests and mentoring students accordingly.
IELTS is a test of all four language skills - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. Students take the Listening, Reading and Writing tests on the same day, with no breaks in between. Depending on the test center, the Speaking test may be on the same day as the other three tests or up to seven days before or after that. The total duration of the exam is just under 3 hours.
- Reading - this consists of 40 questions including reading for gist, reading for main ideas, reading for detail, skimming, understanding logical arguments, recognizing writers’ opinions, attitudes, and purpose
- Writing - this includes two tasks of writing about general interests
- Listening - this includes 40 questions to be answered based on the listening tasks
- Speaking - this component assesses your use of spoken English and takes between 11 and 14 minutes to complete. Every test is recorded
Beginner & Intermediate
* All materials (laptops, notepads, & pens) are provided for use in the class. Students may bring their own laptops if they wish
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
16 and older
* Certificate of Completion accredited by ACTVET will be provided
Offices # 101 & # 102, 1st Floor
Landmark Plaza Building, Next to Al Salama Hospital
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street