Designed for those with some existing Adobe InDesign experience who want to reach new levels of productivity, this course will enable you to create complex and sophisticated documents, harnessing the more advanced features and tools in Adobe InDesign.
The course covers text handling techniques, working with tables, using object libraries, advanced transparency options and streamlining repetitive tasks. In 30 hours (15 sessions x 2 hours), you will learn essential InDesign shortcuts, workflow management issues and receive hints and tips from experienced InDesign professionals.
This course is meant for students at an intermediate level. Working knowledge of Basic Adobe InDesign or having attended our InDesign Basic Level Course is required.
- Advanced text controls
- Working with tables
- Advanced type formatting options
- Combining text and graphics
- Working with spreads
- Working with shapes
- Using libraries and snippets
- Managing Color
- Understanding transparency and effects
- Printing and export options
Upon completion of the course, you will be proficient in using the software to produce professional graphics, designs, and illustrations.
* All materials (laptops, notepads, & pens) are provided for use in the class. Students may bring their own laptops if they wish
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
16 and older
* Certificate of Completion accredited by ACTVET will be provided
Offices # 101 & # 102, 1st Floor
Landmark Plaza Building, Next to Al Salama Hospital
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street