Designed for graphic design students and those using Adobe Illustrator professionally, this course is meant to increase efficiency and explore more creative options.
With 20 hours (10 sessions x 2 hours) of instruction, learn to get the most from one of the leading graphics applications. This practical, hands-on course explores the most efficient ways of producing professional artwork for both print and the web and will enable you to realize your creative and productive potential.
This course is meant for students at an intermediate level. Working knowledge of Basic Adobe Illustrator is required. Alternatively, you can take the Basic Level Illustrator Course to gain the necessary skills.
- Drawing and Path editing
- Managing colors efficiently
- Using CC Libraries effectively
- Appearances and effects
- Using Clipping Masks
- Complex painting techniques
- Compound Shapes and paths
- Working with Symbols
- Manipulating type and objects with Envelope distortions
- Creating Transparent art
- Creating Patterns
- Working in 3D
- Creating high-resolution PDFs
- Exporting and printing
Upon course completion, you will be proficient in using the software for a variety of professional applications.
* All materials (laptops, notepads, & pens) are provided for use in the class. Students may bring their own laptops if they wish.
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
* Certificate of Completion accredited by ACTVET will be provided
Offices # 101 & # 102, 1st Floor
Landmark Plaza Building, Next to Al Salama Hospital
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street