Data protection is an integral part of the daily activity of any specialist handling personal data. Being in compliance with Data protection laws and following requirements on data collection, processing and obtaining consent where required is the part of the work of employees.
- Types of data: what is personal data? International approach and local practice. Sensitive data vs Personal data.
- Data Management: Understand how data and information can be managed more efficiently and effectively within organizations to tackle Privacy, Data Protection, and Cyber Security threats and risk
- Data Governance: Recognize Data Governance controls, policies, and strategies to capture, manage and securely dispose of business data and records, place of information security, data privacy, and governance in the compliance system
- Information audit: audit and review of existing systems, procedures and contracts
- Processes: Data processing and distribution, international data transfer, data breaches & enforcement
- Roles: Chief data officer/Data protection officer
- Data Governance Management Standards and Compliance: Applying international best practices and understand the integration GDPR, ISO27001 Information Security and Cyber Security
- Course project: set up and implement a Data Governance project, including addressing roles and responsibilities, risk management and improving business processes, develop action plans to manage information compliance, audits, legislation and regulations
Target Audience: This course is suitable for compliance professionals, document controllers, auditors, site administrators, general management and anyone tasked with managing and protecting data and information.
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* Participants will receive a course completion certificate
Centro Al Manhal by Rotanna
Street No. 2, Airport Road