Learn conflict management and resolution to strongly enhance your professional life.
This course introduces you to the different types of conflict that can occur in your work and personal life, reasons why it can arise, and various conflict-handling styles to help you effectively manage it. Learn strategies on dealing with difficult people and situations, and identify when it may be best to walk away.
With 8 hours (2sessions x 4 hours) of instruction, this course will present you with the knowledge and skills necessary to have successful negotiations.
Before diving into the course material students will have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives. Following this, the following topics will be covered -
- Reciprocal Relationships
- Dealing with Change - panel discussion and activity
- The Agreement Frame
- The Ten Commandments of Change
- Preventing Problems - lecture and activity
- Dealing with Problems - exploring eight ways of dealing with problems
- Causes of Difficult Behavior
- The Five-Step Process to Resolve Conflict
- Changing Yourself
- De-Stress Options You Can Use Right Now
- Five techniques participants can use to unwind
- Workshop Wrap-Up
- Opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan
* All materials (laptops, notepads, & pens) are provided for use in the class. Students may bring their own laptops if they wish
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* Certificate of Completion accredited by ACTVET will be provided
Offices # 101 & # 102, 1st Floor
Landmark Plaza Building, Next to Al Salama Hospital
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street