Always wanted to learn the Violin or watch your kid becoming a budding Vivaldi - or at least a skilled violin player! Suitable for kids and adults, these at-home private Violin lessons are tailored to meet any student's needs.
From beginner to advanced player, your instructor Naqqash Kashmiri - a professional and passionate violin teacher - will spark the enthusiasm for this unique instrument with every lesson. His knowledge and love for music are unmatched and with over 10 years of experience in teaching the instrument, he has developed the patience and dedication to helping every student achieving their learning targets.
Class structure for beginners: The lessons are set in a way that the student develops, on one hand, the violin technique through practice-based learning and on the other hand a strong and pronounced musicality and accurate work on sound by theory knowledge.
Over the course of the sessions you will learn the following:
- Violin and Bow holding and right posturing
- Bowing exercises (legato, staccato, slur, dtache)
- Playing of scales G Major, D Major, A Major (one octave)
- Intonation (tone, semitone)
- 3-4 Melodies (based on scales mentioned above Suzuki method)
- 2 melodies of major scales (Sonata + Vivaldi spring)
- Right posturing
- Basic bowing techniques
- Basic/zero position major scales
- Music theory
- Basic staff notation
The instructor is based in Dubai. If you want to take this violin class in Dubai, different rates would apply.
* Violin can be provided for the first class
* Students need to purchase their own Violin. Purchase recommendations can be given by the instructor
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
At Your Premise
At select locations in