Become a versatile photographer who can switch from default modes to manual settings on professional cams for ultimate control and amazing shots! This 3-hour workshop is designed to get you familiar with the manual exposure mode, giving you complete control of your camera as well as help you master automatic and semi-automatic modes.
You will understand the fundamentals of shutter speed, aperture, and ISO, how they work together, and how to balance each of them to achieve properly exposed images. You will learn how to adjust each of these functions independently and use your camera's built-in light meter for optimal exposure. This hands-on class is the perfect follow up after you have taken the Photography 101 (PASM).
Make sure that you bring your camera, lenses, tripod, charged batteries, and memory cards. It is recommended that you have a DSLR camera or an advanced 'point & shoot' camera with manual mode. Since this is also a content-rich class, it is also advised that you bring a notebook and a pen.
This workshop covers:
- The DSLR camera & recommended accessories
- Viewfinder features
- Understanding manual exposure
- Metering light to achieve a proper exposure
- Shutter, aperture, and ISO in depth
- Controlling motion and depth of field
- White balance
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students must bring their own camera, lenses, tripod, charged batteries, and memory cards. It is recommended that they have a DSLR camera or an advanced 'point & shoot' camera with manual mode
* Students must also bring notebook & pen. Soft copies of study materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
10 and older
- You can also book for 6 or more persons for a discounted price. Contact us at our toll free number 8003337 to avail this option
Office# 1704, ADCP Business Tower C
Behind Honda Showroom - Zayed The First St