Take stunning and high-quality shots for your indoor photoshoot! Learn studio photography and expand your creative possibilities as you take full control of light and your surroundings.
This 2-hour workshop will help you understand indoor/studio equipment and how to set up your camera. And since lighting techniques are best demonstrated with an actual human subject, you will have the chance to build up your own lighting setup and photograph a live model.
Students must bring their own DSLR camera, lenses (50 mm or higher is recommended), fully charged batteries, memory cards, and a notebook & pen to take notes.
Pre-requisite: This workshop requires you to have a good understanding of manual exposure. If you do not have a good grasp of the manual cam settings, it is recommended that you attend the Photography 102 before attending this workshop.
This workshop will cover:
- Indoor lighting terminology
- Studio equipment
- Strobe lighting
- Speedlights & light modifiers (umbrellas, soft-boxes, etc.)
- Camera settings for indoor lighting
- Studio light metering
- Cable and wireless sync for strobes
- Indoor/Studio lighting white balance
- Light setups for 1, 2, and 3 light portraits
- Lighting tips & tricks
- Students must bring their own DSLR camera, lenses (50 mm or higher is recommended), fully charged batteries, memory cards, and a notebook & pen to take notes
- Professional model will be present during the class; Complete studio setup will be provided for demonstration
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
10 and older
- You can also book for 6 or more persons for a discounted price. Contact us at our toll free number 8003337 to avail this option
- This class can also be taken 1-on-1 after coordinating with the instructor
Office# 1704, ADCP Business Tower C
Behind Honda Showroom - Zayed The First St