It's time to unleash your inner artist and discover your favorite art style!
Under the guidance of Purvi Pamnani, a professional artist and instructor, you will learn an array of different art styles and hone your artistic abilities along the way. Don't miss out on this chance to experiment with various art forms and realize your true potential as an artist.
Each class is private and 6 hours (4 sessions x 1.5 hours) long. Once completed, you will get to take your fabulous creations home. You can choose to attend whichever you like from the following:
- Fabric Painting - paint on fabric and take one item home (a cushion or a pillow)
- Silk Painting - you will learn one technique involved in silk painting and its effect on different materials
- Glass Painting - paint on glass and take home one glass painting
- Decoupage - customize one article (e.g. a set of coasters or a tray or a tissue box) using different materials
- Terracotta Pot Painting - paint, design, and create different effects on a raw clay pot
- Nib Painting - you will learn relief art with nibs on a canvas
- Mandala - paint mandalas on a wooden base or cartridge sheet or a canvas
If you want to learn more than one style of painting, you can always rebook the class and choose a different art form.
Students must bring their own materials; you may ask the instructor for purchase recommendations.
* Fabric Painting: acrylic color set of 12, cushion/pillow cover
* Silk Painting: silk colors, silk fabric, frame, brushes & pins
* Glass Painting: glass color set, glass base(12 x 18")
* Decoupage: wooden tissue box/set of coasters, paints, printed tissues, glue, medium brushes, stamps, stencils
* Pot Painting: clay pot, acrylic paints, texture paste
* Nib Painting: wooden base/canvas(12 x 12"), acrylic paints, nib tools
* Mandala: mandala tools, cartridge sheet(12 x 18")/canvas/wooden base(12 x 12"), paints
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
11 and older
Optionally, the materials can be provided by the instructor for use during each class for an additional fee. The prices are as follows:
- Fabric Painting - AED 125
- Silk Painting - AED 250
- Decoupage - AED 250
- Pot Painting - AED 100
- Nib Painting - AED 100
- Mandala - AED 100
The instructor's home studio at
(Flat # will be shared upon booking)