This hands-on 8-sessions (1 hour each) course will guide you through the entire process of turning simple clay into realistic sculptures. Suitable for kids and adults, beginners and hobby crafters, each session will be uniquely customized to suit your age and skill level based on the course outline.
Through demonstrations and projects, you will learn first a variety of sculpting techniques to create simple objects such as vases and plants. Once you are comfortable using the basic tools and techniques, you will study the intricate features of a human face and learn how to sculpture it from scratch. At last, you will be introduced to the differences and application fields for creating stylized vs. realistic sculpting figures and understand how to apply molding and casting techniques to reproduce your sculpture.
Your instructor Naqqash Kashmiri holds a degree in fine arts and is a teacher and artist for over 10 years. Naqqash will provide step-by-step instruction through the sculpting process and equip you with the skills to work on your own projects anytime again. You can book one session as a trial to get yourself familiarized with the introductory lessons, and book 4 or 8 sessions to learn more advanced techniques and projects.
- elements and principals of art
- 3 D forms study
- Clay sculpting basic techniques
- Relief Sculpture
- Round Head, Bust and Figure sculpting
* Materials can be brought from home or your instructor can guide you to buy with an approximate cost of AED 500 for each student
* Materials needed: clay, stool, table, sculpture tools, water spray bottle, 8-10 yards of cotton cloth
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
8 and older
* Only " Introduction to sculpting tools & techniques (Part I)" can be taken as a separate class. Select '4 sessions' in the booking option. For the full class, select 8 sessions
* This class is also available in Ajman. An extra fee of AED 100 per session is to be paid directly to the instructor
At Your Premise