Learn the Aviva Method and start your journey of natural healing.
Aviva Method is a series of exercises with specific therapeutic and hormonal effects. It was developed by and named after the Hungarian physiotherapist Aviva Gabriella Steiner following 28 years of research and experimentation.
Aviva Simple Method was designed to treat menstrual discomfort, regulate the cycle, and alleviate various gynecological problems including fibroids and cysts, PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, adenomyosis, and thyroid problems and support fertility. In this 4-hour course, you'll learn the exercises that can help reset the natural hormonal balance in our body that is characteristic of our age.
Each of the 18 exercises has a beneficial effect on the female organs and hormonal balance. Each exercise can be used for specific problems and individual goals. Thanks to the dedicated work of Aviva’s students, the Method is available around the world. Aviva Method is trademarked.
After completion of this course, its recommended to try out Aviva Method Class.
What will you learn?
- Perform the healing Aviva exercises correctly and precisely:
- Simple method’s 18 exercises
- Short method
- Panic exercise
- Contracting exercises that can be done anywhere, anytime
- The overall physiological and hormonal mechanism of the Aviva Method
- Specific anatomical and biological effects of each Aviva exercise
- How to perform Aviva exercises to meet your goals
- What to pay attention to, what to do, what not to do according to your health issues
- Basic understanding of the relationship between your menstrual cycle, hormonal balance and fertility
- Connecting to your body and your cycle - forming a loving bond with your body and femininity
- Lifestyle tips to maintain or rebuild your health
- Music tracks that give you the rhythm and intensity with which the Aviva Method works best
- It's recommended to wear leggings and a t-shirt suited for exercises
- Participants must bring an exercise mat
24 hours prior to course start with full refund
14 and older
- This class can be taken online. Contact our toll-free number at 800 3337 for more information
(Unit # will be provided upon booking)
Al Tahaddur Street
West Yas Villas