Lack of emotional intelligence could be to blame for the bad decisions, actions, and challenges you face in your life.
If you want to improve your emotional intelligence and gain a deeper understanding of your emotional triggers, this private, 1.5-hour coaching session is for you. In these sessions, you will learn techniques to magnify the impact of EI, determine your EI strengths, and identify improvement areas. If you choose to take the optional EQi Assessment test, you will be guided through creating an action plan and receive feedback on your results.
If no assessment is needed, you may opt for 2 sessions, but if you require an assessment, it's recommended to take 4 sessions.
- Improved emotional intelligence
- Sustained relationships
- Learning the emotional triggers
- Managing emotions for a better outcome in any area
- Improved decision-making strategy
- Managing stress
- Cultivating a calm personality
* Students must bring a notepad and pens
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
* Letter of participation can be provided upon request
* An optional assessment fee of AED 310-460 for an EQi 2.0 individual profile assessment. The fee is payable either to the instructor or to PSI Middle East
* Online assessment takes 25-30 minutes. Assessment reports will be provided and discussed during the first session upon successful completion of the online assessment
* Students can opt for either the Profile Report Assessment for AED 310 or the Leadership Report Assessment for AED 460, payable directly to the instructor
The classes can be given in either of the following locations:
Option 1: At the instructor's premise in Al Zeina Society - Al Raha (unit # will be shared upon booking)
Option 2: A common location anywhere in Abu Dhabi City