Feel unsure about your career path? Think it might be time for a career change?
Whether you want your kid to get a headstart on their career path or you want to determine which job is best suited for you based on your personality, interest, and other factors, this private, 1.5-hour career coaching program is for you.
Your coach Nishi will provide you with an assessment test and feedback session about your interests in addition to helping you discover your interests, personality, strengths, improvement areas, and how to make the right choice for your career based on those factors.
You may choose 2 sessions for a basic career counseling and 4 sessions for a completed scripted career action plan.
- Eliminate conflicting thoughts and confusion regarding the career choice
- Understand what the right career choice is based on a personality assessment test
- How to create a CV/resume that stands out
- How to make the right pitch
- Learn the art of impact speaking
- Knowledge about the future growth of corporate career choices
* Students must bring a notepad and pens
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
13 - 40 years old
* Letter of participation can be provided upon request
* The coaching has an additional fee of AED 100 for a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Online Assessment that takes 25-30 minutes. The fee is payable to either the instructor or PSI Middle East
* Upon booking, the instructor will get in touch with the student and provide a link to complete the online assessment before the session
* Assessment reports will be provided and discussed during the first session upon successful completion of the online assessment
The classes can be given in either of the following locations:
Option 1: At the instructor's premise in Al Zeina Society - Al Raha (unit # will be shared upon booking)
Option 2: A common location anywhere in Abu Dhabi City