Violin produces one of the most harmonious and beautiful sounds in this world. Experienced musicians will help your kids in a modern and engaging approach to play the instrument effortlessly.
Kids will learn the basics from instrument maintenance, the string alphabets, stance, bowing techniques to finger placement. But music is not just for the ears. Learning the violin also helps kids heighten their concentration and attention skills, improve coordination, listening skills and understand a variety of musical concepts.
This is a 1-on-1 class with a maximum of two students of the same learning level per batch. The lessons are customized to suit individual learning needs which makes it suitable for both beginners with no prior experience or students who have a basic knowledge of the violin and are looking to further their skills.
In 13 sessions (each session is 30 minutes) beginners will learn how to play simple melodies. Students can rebook the class as many times as they want to advance their skills until they reach the desired level.
Benefits of learning the instrument:
- Enjoyment and fun with music.
- Improvisation – using creative imagination and free expression.
- Develop a sense of beat and rhythm.
- Differentiate between high and low sounds Pitch, Dynamics and Tempo.
- To encourage children to develop in general ways (such as confidence and social skills)
- Build a foundation for the child’s future musical education by developing skills in musical concepts.
* Instrument will be provided by the center for all the classes
* Students are recommended to buy their own instrument to be able to practice at home. Purchase recommendations can be provided by the instructor.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
5 - 16 years old
Al Nasr Street, Falcon Tower #202
Opposite Al Hosn Fort