Does your kid love listening to songs and singing them? If so, then help them cultivate their singing skills by enrolling them with this vocal class.
Your kid will be taught by professional singers on the tricks and tips of fine-tuning their vocal cords. They will learn how to improve their voice quality, pitch and tone, have better breath control and know how to take care of their voice as they mature. Kids also learn effective routines that will help them gain better stage presence, address any stage fright and learn to use the microphone.
This is a 1-on-1 class with a maximum of two students of the same learning level per batch. The lessons are customized to suit individual learning needs which makes it suitable for both beginners with no prior experience or students who have a basic knowledge of singing and are looking to further their skills.
In 13 sessions (each session is 30 minutes) beginners will learn how to play simple songs. Students can rebook the class as many times as they want to advance their skills until they reach the desired level.
Benefits of taking Vocal lessons:
- Enjoyment and fun with music.
- Improvisation – using creative imagination and free expression.
- Develop a sense of beat and rhythm.
- Differentiate between high and low sounds Pitch, Dynamics and Tempo.
- To encourage children to develop in general ways (such as confidence and social skills)
- Build a foundation for the child’s future musical education by developing skills in musical concepts.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
5 - 16 years old
Al Nasr Street, Falcon Tower #202
Opposite Al Hosn Fort