The clarinet is one of the youngest instrument as well as a modern addition to the musical orchestra. It’s a perfect instrument for kids to find a bond with music they would love to play.
In this course, your kid will be taught by talented and experienced musicians about the tricks and tips of clarinet techniques. They will begin by learning breathing, coordination, pitch, rhythm, tone production, proper embouchure, breath control, phrasing and fingerings that will help them learn simple melodies.
This is a 1-on-1 class with a maximum of two students of the same learning level per batch. The lessons are customized to suit individual learning needs which makes it suitable for both beginners with no prior experience or students who have a basic knowledge of the clarinet and are looking to further their skills.
In 13 sessions (each session is 30 minutes) beginners will learn how to play simple melodies. This class can be rebooked as many times as needed to advance their skills to reach the desired learning level.
Benefits of learning the instrument:
- Enjoyment and fun with music.
- Improvisation – using creative imagination and free expression.
- Develop a sense of beat and rhythm.
- Differentiate between high and low sounds Pitch, Dynamics and Tempo.
- To encourage children to develop in general ways (such as confidence and social skills)
- Build a foundation for the child’s future musical education by developing skills in musical concepts.
* Instrument will be provided by the center for all the classes
* Students are recommended to buy their own instrument to be able to practice at home. Purchase recommendations can be provided by the instructor.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
5 - 16 years old
Al Nasr Street, Falcon Tower #202
Opposite Al Hosn Fort